I’ve got a little time on my hands and when this happens my brain needs more to do. I’ve been reading a lot and trying to work off the energy with walks. My cousin posted a Facebook status, “Ask me my top three anything,” and I thought that might be a fun thing to blog about. So I asked Facebook and Instagram for suggestions. I got a lot of responses, so here goes.
- My 3 births- Labor and delivery aren’t easy and experiencing pain is not my strong suit, in general I’m a wuss, but I really wanted to go all natural with each birth and I did (I didn’t even cuss for the 2nd and 3rd!). I’m so proud of my body and my strength and grit.
- Breastfeeding all 3 kiddos for 25 months, 23 months and 30 months!)
- Being Resilient- While no child should have to be resilient in the way I had to be, I look a little Isha and I’m proud of her for pushing through what she did. I figured adult life out (college, job, bills, etc) mostly on my own.
- Without a doubt, losing my children in any way, shape or form.
- Noises at night that seem out of place.
- Mass panic, people are worrisome
- I hope that my children can look back on their childhood and know that even though they didn’t have a perfect mom, that they had one who loved them tremendously and who tried every day to make them feel loved, safe and cared for.
- I hope to one day to a lot more traveling, around the country and around the world. Maybe even in an RV!
- I hope that I’m living life the right way.
Cant live without
(not in that order, LOL)
- Hawaii-The absolute most beautiful place I’ve ever been to. Josh and I went on our honeymoon. The sunsets were magical and the food was so good.
- Michigan-We go every summer! There are so many small beach towns to visit, we try to find a new one every year. Sleepy Bear Dune, in Northern MI, may be my favorite area.
- Gatlinburg, Tennesse-I love being around the mountains, eating all of the yummy places and going hiking. I really want to get back down there and stay in a cabin for a week.
Movies (this was really hard, I dont really watch a lot of movies)
- The Hunger Games & Harry Potter
- The Dark Knight
- Iron Man/Avengers movies
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Harry Potter series by JK Rowling and The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
- Wonderwall by Oasis
- The Beautiful Letdown-Switchfoot
- A Little More-Skillet
Pics of gRegor (please remember these questions were submitted to me).
- Zoupa Touscana
- Fried Rice
- Cheesy Potatoes (I can email my recipe, it’s not online)
Places I want to visit
- California & the Pacific Northwest
Some of these really made me think, had to reach back in my memory, but it reigniting my love for Switchfoot and Skillet. Maybe I’ll watch some old movies or reread some old books. Thanks guys!